Preparing an environment, through provision of quality programs, facilities and services, that is conducive to foster realization of full potential of all students.
Designed to serve as a one window solution to academic and non academic issues, Youth Development Centre at Women University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Bagh will be a platform for the university students that will assist with different facets of educational advancement, employment generation and engagement with the wider society.
1: To assist students with academic and career counselling
2: To help in securing employment through initiatives like internships and entrepreneurship
3: To improve engagement of university youth with society through labs, clubs, associations and societies.
Department of Economics and Management Sciences
Student Financial Aid Office
In order to provide financial assistance to needy, deserving and meritorious students, a full-?edged, Student Financial Aid O?ce (SFAO) is established at Woman University Bagh in collaboration with HEC. The office is primarily responsible for providing all information, services, and assembling ?nancial resources that are available to and/or needed by students who are attending Women University Bagh. Financial aid resources are those that are provided by both internally and externally from HEC and other organizations.
· To establish essential manual and automated processes to support awarding ?nancial aid to quali?ed students in a timely manner and as per donor's terms and conditions.
· To publish required information concerning application requirements, eligibility criteria, award procedures, important deadlines, and other pertinent information.
· To maintain a ?exible, open-door operation for students who need adjustment in ?nancial assistance or assistance in seeking, obtaining, and retaining appropriate levels of ?nancial aid.
· To provide individual student assistance in completing necessary applications formalities ·
· To maintain active working relationships and communication with all university o?ces involved in the provision of ?nancial assistance to students and with external agencies, organizations, and individuals.
· To promote transparency in ?nancial assistance programs.
· To develop linkages with the community; industry, alumni, donor agencies and charitable -organizations for raising funds for the Students.
HEC Need Based Scholarship (NBS)
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
French Need Based Scholarship
Ehsaas Under Graduate Scholarship Program (EUSP)
In WUAJ&K Directorate of Sports was established in 2015. Directorate of Sports is responsible for conducting sports activities. The said department biannually conduct inter departmental Sports activities for all Students to select best players, Athletes, for all Azad Kashmir inter University Sports Championships on performance basis.
1st position in Hiking Championship at Tolipeer Rawalakot
inter university sports championships held in Kotli, UPR, University of AJ&K Muzaffarabad
Women University of AJ&K secured first position in all Azad Kashmir Inter University Hiking Championship organized by Women University of AJ&K at Scenic place of Ganga Choti.
3rd position in Inter University Cricket Championship organized by Mirpur University of Science and Technology.
Opening ceremony of annual sports week
Drama and literary society
Dramatic performance ‘Shakespeare MACBETH”
Drama performance of Greek classic “oedipus Rex”
Winners of poetry writing competition
Students presenting drama written by them to the head of department
President :Zainab Bibi
Vice President : Noor ul Huda
General Secretary : Minahil Farooq
Joint Secretary : Rubab Khali
Finance Secretary : Laraib Shafiqu
BS Coordinator : Maria Mujahid
Coordinator to GS: Habiba Rafique
M.Phil. Coordinator: Asma Zubair
Zoological Society wuajk
A seminar was organized on topic “potential biological resources to overcome economics crises was held on 8th November ,2022.
Breast cancer awareness seminar and walk was held on 20th Oct,2022.
A Session on International Scholarships Hunt was organized in which Doctor Abdul Nasir from Zhengzhou University China was the key speaker
World Tour organized on 24th Novemeber,2022
26th of October, a seminar on Sister 2 Sister Exchange Program was arranged a representative from US embassy has guided the students regarding the program.
On 27th of October, the society observed Kashmir Black Day, by organizing a walk within the premises of the university.
Different activities are held to boost students’ confidence so they focus on becoming job creators